Monday, March 10, 2014

The End Is Near

Sorry I've not been able to post much of anything lately. I have been busy with school and all the lovely trials and tribulations that come with it. SO, lately we in the US had the most wonderful time of the year... DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME, don't you just hate it! I don't know or understand why we have it, I mean eventually the day and night will each be twelve hours long... Okay, now we have all the formalities taken care of, let's get down to business. By the end is near I mean the end of school. The winter has been hard but the spring is on it's way in to kick out the winter, who has stuck in the door like the stubborn season it is. Well, any way the End of school is slowly yet surely closing in. Spring break is just around the corner so maybe I will be able to write more. I will definitely try to!

No comments:

Post a Comment